:picard:
Buy low, sell high.
For it to not wobble like a weeble when I open the door.
:picard: Dad joke/story.:thumbs:
We've had this convo before.......the Englander gasket is the one to use. I've tried 2 other brands with poor results. Yep, no adjustment on the...
Oh man, ya' beat me to it Chvymn99 . :rofl: :lol: A bit surprised there's anything resembling a horse remaining.:whistle: Hey Hoytman , get...
i see nothing hogan's heroes at DuckDuckGo
Hey Pete......missed a spot.:whistle: :rofl: :lol: Just kidding........I saw 2. Ok, ok, I didn't really. Lookin' gooder!
I've gotten to the point it doesn't much intrigue me anymore to stay up to purposely watch the new year roll in. If it does, great, if it...
Not quite a full cord so far. Started the end of Sept. (our normal) with about 1/3 cord of pine/spruce mix, then got into Ash. Still into Ash, and...
Yep, they'll be there in a couple months.:whistle:
In bold.....what problem? When burning down coals, rake 'em to the front to create a "berm", then lay a split e/w on top, close door, and let it...
First off, welcome aboard Hoytman . I'm gleaning from all your posts that you're afraid to pull the trigger on a modern stove for whole bunch of...
Hey Marvin . Just got around to this and for my setup, having the air 3/4 open would result in melting the whole house. With dry wood, once the...
Wife uses our "smartphone" when we're going to an unfamiliar area. I signed up for a couple months of ATT wireless hotspot in the car for the...
I wanna' know who was up in the tree throwing branches down at you. Good thing their aim was a bit off.
Been raining all night on top of some snow, which made walking out there quite.....interesting. Light snow coming down now, and we're at 34 OAT...
Taskmaster...........I like it. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
In lieu of getting firewood from her via our friends, I've been out cutting up the last of the Boxelder. That's all done. I've now got all but one...
She finally pulled her trailer out of the snow and drove up to their place for a load. Not quite a 1/3 cord mix of Beech, Ash, and some Oak....