Getting ready to pull it out of the smoker, wrap, and let it rest. Don’t know for how long. The wife says it would be nice to get it all done...
Wonder how firm?Stihl 044 for sale
Almost a cord here. Winter and the cold really doesn’t start until January anymore in this neck of the woods.
[ATTACH] Got it going at 5 this morning
We have 2 of them.....absolutely spoiled rotten!!
Pneumatic can crusher....I’ll get a pic next time I’m over there.
Can’t get the video to load
IMG_2004.MOV
Buddy has this in his garage . Told him I need one as well.
Put a new bar and chain on it today. This old dog has some torque. I put it back on the shelf where it will spend the majority of its time.
Good score!!
[ATTACH] Just got the place in August. I’ll work on it!!
Amazing indeed. Especially with all the standing dead in this state. I have access to over 20 standing dead ash. Just need to get busy.
He offered me a bunch earlier this year....free. He then was informed that people would actually pay for wood. I told him no thanks.....there’s...
Scored a nice little bit of ash this morning. Best part is it’s already split.[ATTACH]
Great looking dogs! I’m partial to orange and white. This liver pup we have is starting to grow on me though. Balls don’t hold air Lon around here...
Custom cover and all?
:smoke: I’m looking for a 250 2 striker right now. Strictly a bar hopper
My old Honda will probably outlive me!! Can’t beat em!!
Got s guard coming from eBay