[ATTACH] Local watering hole
[ATTACH] The old beer cave
[ATTACH]
99% here unless we are away. Going to visit my parents In Florida inFebruary. I will turn the furnace to 55. I guess the boy might keep it going...
That’s a great price.
Save a some more cash and go hydraulic if you need a splitter. Looks like quite the rig.
What are you trapping?
Looking like we’re going to get some!!
That he did!! Asked me what he owed me...nothing, of course!!
Should be good and frozen. Looks like lower 20’s all week in the evenings. Hope you make it out.
Weather man says cold, locust post. 15 for a low next Saturday.
Even got the boy up early Saturday to lift the big rounds!!
Couple of nice cherry trees and a maple to go back for as well.
[ATTACH] Old fella at work needed this dead ash gone. Took care of it for him Saturday. Working on next years wood.
Add one more for 5 please!!
If not the shed, I’d at least take the wood if at all possible.
Just cleaned my pipe and stove this morning. I estimate my time at 32 dollars an hour. Took 1.5 hours from start to finish. Even did the glass.......
Would like to see 200 degrees. At 197 now.