My wife said the same thing....where’s your chaps? I’ll have to start keeping them in my truck.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]. Back at it today
I’d like to see it dropped on the hitch as well.
I use my rancher to move my boat often
[ATTACH]
I have the 2 wheel model. Been around here for at least 10 years. No worse for the wear.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Back at it today. Starting to pick apart a pile.
[ATTACH] 056 super
Pretty much bow hunt only. The hunting is still pretty good where I am in the state. It could be better if the state didn’t bow down to the...
Yep...that will be stackred separate from the better longer burning stuff.
Maple. The property consists of ash, maple, cherry, and some oak.
025
1st the wood then the whitetail.
Ongoing project they are calling it!!
:D:D:D Correct.....should be good to go for awhile!! Of course I have my eyes on a few other good spots as well
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Friend of mines sister is building a new home. Noticed all the dozed trees where they cut in the drive. Asked about it and now have...
[ATTACH] 01 350 Rancher. I really expect it to outlast me!!
[ATTACH] Some cherry I came upon. 13 this morning, 38 degrees right now. 52 tomorrow....back to a sloppy mess.