Mall Two Man Chainsaw
This looks like it would be a nice piece.[ATTACH]
I picked up 7 pieces out of the back yard from these two before I mowed last week.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That’s a lot of work. How are you processing.....by yourself?
Welcome!! Summit county....your plate number gave you away.
Give him a call. This could get good.
I’m 25 minutes out of range.
I have a 025.....same thing sometimes. Dragging the chain backwards usually does the trick as mentioned above.
[ATTACH] 056 made short work of it. 041 with 24” bar for scale.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Had the 056 out today. Buddy has a big ash that needs to come down sometime this week
[ATTACH] I scored an old fire extinguisher for 12 dollars!! Couldn’t bring myself to pay what they wanted.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Antique shopping with the wife today. I found these to be interesting.
[ATTACH] 034 I just picked up. I’ve got it really bad with no cure in sight. That makes 7 since the end of October
[ATTACH] My around the hose go to saw
Slow and steady wins the race!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] 041 out working this morning
I would love to watch how that goes down.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Getting a little bit home.