There are 6 more right now. He was talking about dropping a few others as well.
Might as well seal the deal on the remaining wood!
[ATTACH] Cut 3 down Saturday. 2 full trailer loads.
What’s the tick situation in your area?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Back at it today
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Took a few days to hoard...not wood!!
There are 9 more like it.just didn’t want his wife to think I was creeping....out in the yard taking random pics!!
[ATTACH] One of tHe piles I’m taking from and a few of the trees coming down.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got a little more this afternoon
Didn’t make it over to get any pics of the trees to be cut...I’m nearly sure they are locust. What’s on the trailer is what was already cut. May...
The wife is demanding a new spot to process....guess I’ll have to oblige.
Lol....I’m buried in wood right now. Cutting another property less than 2 miles from home. Good problem to have I guess.
I’ll get pics of the whole scene tomorrow when I get another load.
[ATTACH] Went over with the wheeler and grabbed a small load just now. The 1st of many
Neighbor across the street called wanting help cutting some trees. Turns out they are all locust.all 20 to 25 inches. At least 10 to come down...
[ATTACH] Just got the stove fired up. Cold ...42 degrees. Thought I was done burning
[ATTACH] Rough ride back after a night on the town.
Zero....youngest boy turned 21. Went up to put in bay all weekend.
I’m going to go with locust as well.
That’s quite the workout. I split for 4 hours yesterday alone. Let’s say my back is feeling it today.