Sometimes you have to let them get the win!!
[ATTACH] Went to pick up pizza with the wife tonight. Spotted this while stopped at a light. She said don’t you dare. Left it for the next guy!!
[ATTACH] Getting ready for the leaves to let loose here. I mow what I can and send the rest to the woods.
Heading for a record high in Northeast Ohio today.
I have a really bad case of CAD with no cure in the foreseeable future!!
I do have 3 031’s.
Not sure of the year. Craigslist score. Probably the most dependable saw I have. I have 2 of them and 1 super. I enjoy using the old school saws...
041....I love that old saw!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got some work in this morning before the heatwave sets back in. Even got the boy out of bed to help.....some.
Safe travels!
As much as I want. There is years worth of cutting at this spot. No time restraints....that’s the beauty of it!!
[ATTACH] That pile is done. The old folks that own the property needed some. Told me today that I have exclusive cutting rights to the property.
[ATTACH] Finally got back to this spot I was cutting early in the year. Got some splitting done. Going back over in about an hour to finish this pile.
Pushing 90 in Northeast Ohio.
Stand looks good.
[ATTACH] Another pile...beech and maple
Black snake.....good to have around they say. I’ve killed my share.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A little bit of work up front the last couple of days.