Be careful....it will bring a tear to your eyes.
Rainbow Bridge - A "Must Read" if you have lost a beloved pet.
The rainbow bridge is awesome!! I put down the best dog I ever had 2 years ago. The vet gave us a copy of that.
I hear you!!
Very nice!
My thought exactly :sherlock:
I have a super. Like others have said...heavy but it’s hard to slow it down in the wood.
Was expecting to see his glove get wrapped up.
My dad always said to choose your friends wisely.
:coldone:I see what you did there....lol
Ever think he’s screwing with you?
Help the old timer out.
That is crazy!!
[ATTACH]
Hopefully get started burning tomorrow evening. Looking at a low of 36.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Old timers say it’s going to be a rough winter when the wooly bears are all black.
Same here. I keep mine on old rubber floor mats.
How’s that going to look in the local paper???
:coldone: I’ll come clean....she was driving