[ATTACH]
Went to camp for a few days. Driving home this morning and got this txt from the wife.... I have three things: 1st-the shower started to spit &...
You know we are talking bald eagles... right?
WE THE PEOPLE
That will work
You may also be interested in a gift certificate....WOW!!!!
Neighbor has a general...it’s a mean machine.
Hard to believe this whole electric thing will go far.
For sure. I preach to those boys that you can’t kill great deer if we kill good deer!!
I’m still getting pics of a large 10 that is still walking. Heading out to see if we can cross paths in about 30 minutes.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here’s a few taken just across the street from my property.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Guess I’ll jump in here. Been bow hunting for 5 weeks now. Gun is due up the 1st week of December. No luck on any good bucks...
Hope you got the tux returned in time :smoke:
Good eats !!
:smoke: I think if you pulled on it you could get 11
About an hour from me.
Welcome from the buckeye state. I have found this a great place to spend a little time.
Same here