That looks sweet, can't wait to see it full of WOOD!!!
Oh, understood! I'm not saying don't buy one cause they are "junk", I have lots of things that are similar Chinese type junk because I just...
ohhh.... didn't see the leaves... ;)
Yeah, that "champion" stuff is usually 100% junk. It's probably havy compared to the electric unit, same speed and similar power. I had an...
Oh. I'm sure it's operator error! I'm lucky I know how to cut anything... ;) But in my defense, it was a brand new chain and bar, first...
That looks like regular old Maple, no?
That's a great idea... Lumber is costly nowadays! I would have thought Ohio was loose with that kind of stuff....?
Cool find! Is it accurate on firewood? Looks like it uses some sort of frequency scan rather than sticking into the wood and measuring...
You would be better off with one of the $250 electric units from Home crappo than that.
hmmmm.. now THAT is something I wish I had on mine. I'm constantly loosing my small hatchet in the splitter trash... and it's too...
There is?? Link!!!
How about the beach AND the snow??? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good luck! I'm looking to get out of my current position, and change careers / pseudo retire. Always love to hear the "new job" stories.....
Wow, that's cool looking. Can you "capture" the red in a slice if you quickly encapsulate it in resin or something?? Would make a killer clock,...
:popcorn:
YIKES!! Can't even image it (says the avid Steeler fan!). ;) Ever seen the movie "Buffalo 66"? Crazy movie.... Nah, you will be perfectly...
HOLY BEEE GEEE ZUSS!!!!!! :bug: I would post one these posts: :popcorn: Except, I would need enough popcorn for the next 100...
Welp, another Friday passes, and I learned me up another trick! Time for a cheap canned beer! :cheers:
That's amazing... with the CRAZY prices of lumber nowadays, I'd thuink they utilize every last ounce of wood, including the saw dust for...
:popcorn: SWEET! I wish I had space for something like that. I'd love a shack to store my wood AND :tractor: in! Here's a question for...