Ok, I'm not defending Ram yet, never owned one and have not decided yet. But I can link about 25 different repuatable blog/forums on Ford trucks...
Huh?? The new F150 platnums are selling for 62 to 68k here on Lomg Island. That is after the normal grand or 2 off the sticker. Used ones...
The bumper to bumper has 1.5 yeas left.... the 2/2022 cover Engine, tranny and 4wd system only. Which is the main thing. Of course, the air...
I'm listening.....
Well, the discussion goes on, cause I still can buy the Ram Longhorn, VS find another F150 Platinum, but the Black one pictured above is gone...
Good point, BUT, I should add I replaced the Tranny in my 02 TWICE, $3k+ each time. I replaced the head at 36k for $3,500, and then installed 2...
Wow, the 5.0 V8 does better than the 3.5 V6?
Thanks. I did drive 2 of them, they were exactly the same. They are big, heavy trucks and the 340(?) hHP claim might be correct, but I'd bet it...
Not really concerned... once every 10k miles which is once every year or two for me.... The Ford is probably $80 at Ford as well.... no biggie...
Thanks for the input.... As an IT guy, me likely techy! I did like the tech in the F150, but I have to say, the RAM is surprisingly similar...
ok, good idea, here ya go.... And I should add, the RAM has 20" wheels (factory).... RAM 1500 Longhorn: [ATTACH] Ford F-150 Platnum:...
You know, I completely agree, NORMALLY. My current truck (for sale in classifieds) has 18" rims with a lot of rubber on them. I prefer the ride...
You guys seem to know trucks pretty well... I'm looking at Pre-owned trucks, low mileage high end trucks. I "think" I'm down to 2 trucks to...
Hey guys, I just put my wood hauler up for sale on Craigs list, and realized silly me, one of you guys may be interested. The trucks runs and...
Pluke, welcome to FHC from a fellow LI'er. Not only am I on LI, but I'm only a few miles down the path from you. ;-) Personally, I think you...
Is it a hollow square maul??
I'm sorry, I don't understand, can you please explain that?? Doesn't make ANY sense to me?? Are you sure?? :D
Earing?
what kind of wood is that?
Wow, are you "splitting" your wood with a table saw???