Thanks... no biggie honestly. I've been trying to get out for a while now, needed a change, move on.... A bit scary not having a paycheck all...
Considering the below... I need to put the skirt on!! ;) Saving the $ would certainly be nice, especially right now since I was just fired from...
WHAT??? Your suppoda get one first, so I can look at YOUR data!! VS FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily
You know about this company, right? Long Island Firewood
FUGGETABOUTIT!!! Ya ain't gonna have no trouble!!! .
DexterDay , maybe you missed the above ....
LOL!! Good point on the economy. Regarding the tow race up hill video, I found it VERY interesting the EcoDiesel beat the vaunted Ecoboost off...
Is "in"? OR Is "out"?
I should remind everyone, I do not need to tow anything, except a log splitter every now and then. So I'm not concerned with towing power. Feel...
Yea, the private auctions are AWESOME! They definitely watch/study the cigars your order/bid on over time, and taylor those auctions to what they...
I thought for sure somebody here would be interested in this wood hauler?? Maybe the title is wrong, it's a WOOD HAULER, not a truck!!!! :D
There is nothing else to add, just a few gallons of cat urine (or whatever that stuff is) every few years. It's negligible cost. BUT, a real...
I've only looked at 2 of the Rams that have the bed boxes on them, they don't sell a lot of them rigged that way here on LI apparently. Both of...
New 2016 Platinum trucks here on LI are $62 to 68k. Pre-owned certified 2015 Platinum trucks with 20k mileage or less on them are between $42 and...
From what I have read, the little 3.0 L Ecodiesel cost the same as any other motor, no difference. The one thing that many had to change early...
Of course.... and that is why I'm a "high end" guy, need the leather and all the bells and whistles, it's not a work truck for me. And I'll say...
It doesnt fit lenghtwise in ANY light truck crew cab... Nobody makes an 8' bed on a crew cab.
I need to pick a truck first, then I'll worry about negotiating a price.;) I will not have a problem with that, I spend a fair amount of time at...
Thanks for the info again. So, i just got back from driving the Longhorn with the 3.0l ecodiesel, and then another 2015 platinum with the 3.5l...
Yep, they are 8 speed zf's. I love ZF, i have a pair of them on my Yanmars in my boat. They run great....