YIKES! :picard:
I don't think I would buy a 2014 Ecodiesel. That was the 1st year it came out... This one is the SHIZZLE!! Only problem is the very light...
The Ram trucks are 7 year/100k drivetrain war. Ford is 3 year/36k.
Love the OP setup... nice work. Really wish I had the space and loolah for a real tractor like that. Love the splitter lift. Also wish...
[MEDIA]
Send it to Mastermind!! :D
Says the guys on the Firewood site mostly talking about "suped" up dirty running illegal chainsaws!! ;) You do know that was obviously a motor...
I want to spend in somewhere in the 40's, want a pre-owned certified one. You save about $20k on the sticker on a 1 year old truck like the one I...
Almost. But no Ramboxes, no running boards, no "Limited OR Longhorn" model. Keep looking though...!! :D
Well, the Longhorn I was looking at also sold. So we now have 10 pages, all to compare 2 trucks I was looking at, which are both sold! :D Job...
Got to love the video... [IMG]
The averages I was looking at and quoting were on 20,000 miles. Not "dealer" mileage. And while driving the f150 for test drives on the hwy,...
I've seen those. Almost put one in my current truck. But they are VERY flimsy, are also in the way often... just not like the built in Rambox....
Ok, but I'm looking at 2015 trucks for the most part. ;)
LOL!! :rofl: :lol: Well, I can't talk about the older large diesels. But these new ones like the Ecodiesel, the maintenance cost is...
Yea, I agree the Dodges are not at the top for looks. I like the look of the Ford much better... but they aren't that far apart if you put rims...
On way to go look at and test drive another black 2015 Platinum... The search and decision goes on. ;) Keep the arguments coming! The...
That's amazing.... I don't think we have those rebates here in NY. None have been mentioned to me.... but usually, the rebates are just off...
Thanks guys....! Wish I could do some tuna fishing now that I'm off... but the fish have been hit or miss so it's not worth the trip for us right...