Not too bad, especially for the price, but not my favorite Torano by a long shot. But AMAZING packaging. I think this is the most expensive...
Common guys, keep it coming! What truck do I buy? Snowplowing?? Only a few more posts to hit 20 pages.... go go go go!! ;)
AWESOME!
Bingo!! Give it a shot! No harm in failing, the richest most successful people in the world all tried and failed at thing many times before...
Here's a good question for you guys back on the topic of ME getting a new truck!! I just might do a bit of snow plowing this winter..., for a...
NO RICE BURNER Trucks for me!! I'm sticking with one of the USA truck names, even though most of the parts come from Riceland anyway! ;)
The Ram has a knob on the dash as a shifter, so the console is ALL space which I love as you mentioned. BUT, I think it would take some getting...
My VW rabbit diesel had 48 HP. But as you said, the think weighed about as much as a 98lb wife, soaking wet. But it ran just fine around town,...
For example? I'm listening....
WHAT??? And he took a FOCUS instead of the truck? :faint:
There was a deductible, I can't remember exactly but it was small. Something like $200.
Again, the Pre Owned Certified vehicles I've been looking at have a 7 year/100k on them. ;)
I don't know, I drove many of the3.5 in the last few weeks. PIG! I can that thing in a sports car, forget it.
I had a 1978 VW Rabbit with a diesel in it. It got 50 (FIFTY!!) MPG, way back then. It had a 10 gallon fuel tank, and I could go 500 miles on...
There are plenty of youtube vids of guys with between 100 and 200k on their Ram Ecodiesels in 1 year... They are doing very well. Yep, that...
Yes, but the trend is the other way around. That graph looked a lot different 2 years ago. Ram was a faint blip
LOL!
Read the WHOLE thread, and then read the other 20 complaining about that thread..... That thread actually has about 4 guys with problems with...
Not on the Certified Pro-owned ones I've been looking at. I can't say for the new ones, but the Cert Preowned have a 7 year/100k from date of...
Fiat and other Euro's have been making GREAT little diesel damsels for many many many many years! They just didn't bring them over here cause of...