Surprised nobody on here wants this?? Last chance, going to drop price to 6k and put on Craigs list... I'm sure will be gone
One of the BEST cars EVER made!! Love those things, always wanted one.:D
Lol! Well, not to far from the truth!! Found a truck I want this morning in Lexington Kentucky. About to leave a deposit on it, fly down next...
No pic?
Had an SR5 Toyota 4x4 a "few" ;) tears ago for 10+ years. Rotted out and had to replace the head/gasket on it almost monthly. I'm sticking U...
Still searching... I'm 90% going with the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn or Limited, just can't find the one I want yet (black with ramboxes, under...
I just keep 2 or 3 days of wood in the living room in a rack, with about 2 or 3 weeks of kindling on the top. And a metal bin in front full of...
Yep. I'm supposed to hit 93 by end of week!
The worst part, ALL those adds say "Delivered and Stacked". All the years I had wood delivered, every single time they dumped it in my yard, the...
Thanks. Yea, I had a few "locals" tell me the same. I'll ditch the idea of plowing with this truck... maybe get a beater for that later if I...
Wow, that's crazy even to think about right now for me. I'm staring down at a summer tropical storm sitting a few hundred miles off my house, and...
No need for power, as long as it moves ok when I step on the gas I'm fine. I don't tow anything... So far the best pickup has been in the...
Never made it to GM, got side tracked. Next few days I'll get there. That's exactly what I'm looking for, a 1 year old lease return with less...
Pretty nice!
I would take one of those, but they are missing the Ram Box!!
The Torano packaging.... [ATTACH] How about some custom MACHRIA cigars?? ;) [ATTACH] Lets see your humidors.... [ATTACH]
Yikes!! It's still HOT and HUMID here on LI right now. Can't even think about a fire yet. Come to think about it, I have not yet cleaned my...
Heading out to check out the GMC's...
:thumbs: Nice work boys!! And yet, we have accomplished NOTHING! :D
That is not smokey enough!