Thanks guys.... ;) All the talk about the Rambox storage, I forgot to mention the 2 "secret" storage compartments under the floor mats in the...
LOL!
I assume you meant "2017 release". ? Anyway, as mentioned, me thinks the bed walls are much stronger WITH the Ramboxes than without. Sure looks...
Dimensions of the box pics.... 20" (deepest side, back) x 52" long x 10" wide (a bit wider down in the box).
First one is my MS 362. I could not slide the head to the back of the box where it is deepest and would fit best because my big dogs stick out to...
Pictures worth a 1000 words... ;) The divider in the middle of the bed (which also works as a bed extender) can be moved or removed.... It...
Oh, good point!! I had not thought of that.
Yes and no. The bed is 50" wide, so you can still slide a full sheet of plywood or sheetrock in. The length is still the same, in my case a...
Exactly. What really bothered me is the "stuff" I kept in the crate in the bed (trailer hitch, wood blocks, rope, rags, bungee cords, jumper...
That makes sense... I was trying to figure out which ones had it, and which ones did not. I think all the Limited model trucks seemed to have...
I thought somebody said here, Ford and GMC were also starting to make the rotary knob as well because of the electronic tranny's.... ? My boat...
If you look at the bed with the Ramboxes closely, it looks a lot more structurally sound then the regular beds without them. You have 2 fill...
No, the 02 Ford for sale on here is the exact same size. I parked them side by side yesterday, EXACTLY the same length, same bed, same body......
Oh, I should mention this is a 2015 Ram 1500 Longhorn Limited with 26k on it. It was only 16 months old and obviously driven by an executive, al...
Ok, Pics! So far, day 2, the truck is pretty dang sweet. The electronics in it are absolutely amazing. The RamBoxes are worth the cost of the...
Thanks for the advice. I read your post before going to pick it up and pay for it..., so I asked what it was called. They said (and the...
LOL
I don't have the name of it, will get for you tonight. It's a Pre-Owned certified truck which gives you the 7 year/100k on the motor and...
Update: The Kentucky deal fell through, we just could not agree on a few details before I sent the $ and picked up. And at the same time, a...
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Ford smartly got out of the "Land Rover" biz a few years ago...