You guys that know what your doing, as apposed to the hacks like myself are always talking about spools and reels of bulk chain... I had never...
Here a quick vid I did with the 362: [MEDIA]
That sounds great to me! If I recall, I paid quite a bit more, can't exactly remember though. And stuff is expensive on LI! ;) Love the 362...
Oh, hadn't thought of that aspect, thanks!
Would that bar/chain fit my Echo cs-400? I use 3/8" x 0.050 x 62DL LP (Low Pro) Yours is 68dl?
I use one as a chunk bin. Holds almost a half a cord of chunks in it, let them dry nicely, and with the door I fabricated easy to get at. Chunk...
LOL!! That's great! I just bought a beautiful new Henry carbine .38 cal, a work of art. I guess the word is just stuck in my head! ;)
Big Summer time sale on the site! Good time to make the wife/girlfriend happy to make her forget about the $800 saw you just bought! :D
Coming to Long Island anytime soon? I'd take one! ;)
Great deal! Wish I needed another one!
I've now sharped a couple of chains about 20 to 40 times each with the Timberline. I've only used two carbines, one small for lp and one large....
I've had a few of them before, not bad at all! I'm into some Perdomo 2 (squared) "Mistakes" right now. Love them. They are not actual...
Sheeeeesh! What the heck are ya doing with the thing? I couldn't break a cutter with a hammer and vise!! They are super strong, your...
Anyone ever see or try one of these? $39 and you can make lumber, or is it junk... ? The Beam Machine | Micro Chainsaw Sawmills | Portable...
I'm NOT going to download ANY app recommended by a guy with the CIA as his moniker image!! It's probably some kind of spy app!!! :D
Too busy with sticks in our mouth! ;)
I have the Ariens 22 ton splitter. It has the smallest storage footprint of anything I have seen on the market, yet I think it is also the most...