No hipster here, so make room for another slacker lol.
Good evening Kevin, how are you doing?
What's up Steve?
Good evening Brian, how are you doing tonight?
Dibz lol
Good evening fellas.
Will that sucks Steve. Do you have another case half for it? I still haven't got my o rings for the 266. I think I might just order them from...
Have you messed with your 2100 yet Steve?
Lol I wish.
I'm doing great, just relaxing and slacking lol.
Lol good evening Steve, how are you doing?
Lmao oh well. Did you mess with any of your saws?
Did ya finish that junker, or throw it away for real lol.
I'm doing great, how are you doing this afternoon Dallas?
Good afternoon fellas.
Good morning Rodney. Have a good day buddy.
Are you doing breakfast with Buck this morning Steve?
Heck no I'm not doing that again. If I was your would have known about it.
Maybe in a past life I don't remember lol. I didn't even want a tux when I got married lol.
Lol stihl laughing.