Lol yep typing at the same time.
Good evening Steve, how was your day? I'm just relaxing with the kids right now.
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
Good morning Brian. I'm doing great, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
That saw sounds pretty nasty, I like it a lot.
Cool deal Jake. This is making me really want my 266 done, but mine will be with a 266 top end though.
If it's not smoking it's not done lol.
One of these days that would be nice.
Lol the Simington gets the job for now.
None around here either. I get a real funny look when I try to buy double bevel files.
It might take me longer with all the interruptions from my kids lol.
That's brutal.
That really sucks, cause that's a lot of filing. Do you still have the grinder at your house?
Lol mo better.
That sucks was that a square filed chain Kevin?
fixed lol
I'm doing great, just got done with some pizza.
Good evening Jake, how was your day?