Lol I knew some of these pics were coming.
Good afternoon fellas.
Lol I needed a good laugh.
Good morning Mark, how are you doing?
I'm doing great so far. I might get a chance to cut some fire wood today.
Good morning Steve, how are you doing so far?
Good morning Dave, how are you doing?
Doing good so far, but it's only six am lol. How is your day so far?
Good morning fellas.
StumpShot knows them quite well. All I have is a 281 and a 266.
Good night Steve.
It sure would be nice for that thing to disappear.
At that price I can imagine what you told the Doc.
Knock on wood I have never had one. My dad and sister get them all the time, and seems to be very painful for sure.
Good evening Jake, hope ya get to feeling better soon.
I'm doing good, and that food looks great. Hopefully your knee gets better soon. It might be time to go to the doctor lol.
What are you up to Dallas?
How's it going Dave?
Well that sucks, I hope your back is better soon.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing tonight?