Good evening Jason, my name is Mike.
I like that splitter a lot, you did a nice job on it.
It would be nice if it's just the coil. You might need to give Buckin Billy Ray a call to get those tree's down lol.
Did you figure out what was wrong with your personal hybrid?
Anything exciting today Steve?
Good evening Mike, how are you doing? Has your tree buddy shown back up yet?
Lmao your on one tonight.
I can't let you down lol.
I'm sorry I forgot to tell anyone you were coming lol.
Good evening Mike, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Drew, how are you doing tonight? Glad you found your way lol.
Good evening Dave, how was your day?
Good my buddy called me and asked me which one. I guessed and told him 029 lol.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
If you had to pick between a 029 super and a 032av, what would you pick?
Good evening Dallas, how are you doing? I'm doing great, just got back from my oldest cross country meet.
Good evening fellas.
That's a decent amount, how often do they drop wood off?
I have been doing great.
How are you doing Mike?