I don't have any issues with you at all Jake. If you do have those issues though I would try and get some help with them. Stay here and enjoy...
Wow that's crazy how full that is.
Lmao good funny Kevin.
Good night Jason.
Well that sucks hopefully it's back up soon Mike.
Thank you Steve.
Caught in the act lol.
Lol and there's pics to prove it.
I don't use it but Leadfarmer does, and has been having trouble as well.
Good evening Kevin, how are you doing to night?
That's a real nice old saw Steve. I have a few, I will take some pics and post them.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing? Thanks for the pic and nice saw.
Yep +1
Good evening Mike, how are you doing tonight?
That's the mofo saw isn't it?
I will get one sometime and see what they are all about.
None off of mine yet lol. I'm actually impressed with the China 372 so far. I beat on it pretty hard, and no fail's yet.
The Muir Woods is really nice to visit. I live a little north of Sacramento.
I usually burn about a cord and a half per season, so I'm not doing to bad, but I do want more. It's a win win for me cause I love running my saws.
I only have about 5 cords at the moment, but it doesn't get real cold here. Real cold here would be 24 degrees. I should be able to add a couple...