Lol good evening Mike, how are you doing tonight?
That's a good looking saw Steve. I can't wait to hear how it runs after it's back together.
Good evening Dustin, how are you doing tonight? Is that 262 a personal saw?
Good evening Jake, how are you doing tonight?
This is what they look like. Here is a pic of mine.[ATTACH]
Or you lol. It's a older version of the saw Brian gave you.
Good evening Steve, how was your day? I'm doing great, just sat down to relax.
Is anyone interested in a Pioneer 1110? Someone sent me a pm saying he don't want much for it. I don't want it I already have one.
Good evening fellas.
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Hopefully they get you in and taken care of soon Dave.
Yep, and it's about time lol. What did the Doc say?
Good afternoon fellas.
I found this for you. Going by the numbers it should be a real stout saw. Model Profile: 642
That would be very tempting for a 106cc saw at that price. concretegrazer has a SOLO and would be of more help. Is it in running condition?
Good morning, how are you doing? Unfortunately I don't know much about the SOLO saws.
I'm doing great, just getting the day started.
Good morning Mike, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
My condolences Jake. I hope things start going better for you.