I would close crapatalk and see what happens.
Lol that's funny as Heck.
Are you sure you didn't get put on discourage or banned? I just got right on with no problems.
I think you would have to disable tapatalk, and then use google.
Lmao I'm not the best at the internet and puter stuffs either.
Have you tried closing crapatalk and using google on your phone?
Wtf it's still not fixed?
If I'm confident in how I'm secured the height doesn't bother me much. The very top of a ladder doesn't cut it for me lol.
Are you working tonight Mark?
It's something I would like to try soon.
Cool picture, how long have you been climbing for?
It was great. It was nice and cool here today. How are you doing tonight?
Lol I'm about to send my two kids to bed shortly. I think Dallas disappeared a couple hours ago.
GWS Dave
How many of those carbs do you have sitting around? My buddy wants his saw a little better than stock.
What all did you do to it?
How does the 290 respond to mods?
Good evening Mark, how was your day?
Ah heck I thought it was yours. That seems like a decent deal actually.
That would prolly clean up pretty nice Jake. Does it run?