I really think reactions seem dog specific. I was taking care of my daughters toy poodle. I put the drops on her just the same as I did for all...
Keeping my fingers crossed. Max hasn't had a seizure since I took off the Seresto flea collar. He lost a bit of wt. during that month. Now is...
so far, no witnessed seizures today, and no bouts of incontinence. Gave him a tablespoon of hemp oil at breakfast. He is moving better this past...
Don't know how I missed it. My old Lab Max has started having what looks to be a sort of seizure. He drops to the floor, his head slams around...
I bought a whole new kitchen from Lowes two years ago Our dishwasher wasn't doing the job. Called Lowes, a tech come within a day or two. Went...
Glad you are back in business for doing your business. :whistle:. Looks like you have your handsful with that pool. So many trees hanging...
49 F and raining here. wife goes out to the car and back. Now complaining of being cold and damp and wanting me to light up the stove. "But it...
That message you see is a one time thing when you sign on to their CC. Their credit card is a rewards card, you can use it anywhere and get...
Can't seem to get my old mobility scooter running. Batteries say full power. however they were band new in 2016 but not installed until this...
The cost and time to orient and train an employee is out of sight. Horrid amount of energy for a staff to become informed about chem hazards,...
Not that I want to increase your number of credit cards, but did you know that the Amazon CC rewards really can add up. They told me that if I...
If you know you are going to loose it, can you donate your time to someone who is ill and can use it?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I like wood with character marks, but my tool, like my car, I like looking neat and orderly. Maybe it...
So true. The hospital I worked with last had just earned time. But staff were still monitored for unscheduled leave and the same old rules...
That sound "normal" to me!
How about a fresh coat of yellow paint for the old saw. I won't make it run better, but, like lipstick, it will look better and you will feel...
"Manure oak trees", I know oak sure does have its own odor. Some worse than others. You sure are a patient and flexible couple. I do hope...
Word of caution, around the bottom two feet, consider the small opening chicken wire to border that area. I had coons reach trough my wire cage...
We have Renys and Mardens in Maine. Renys carries a lot of really good stuff. It really is not a small store, often locates in old supper...
It can be a hard decision. I was going to let my papered labs breed, but my wife was having multiple surgeries, I was working part time, so no...