Did you get any females from these newborns?
In my house, the lower level is 3 ft. below grade on three sides and above grand on one end. Our floor is the uninsulated concrete floor, with...
My oldest son went fishing this past weekend. Here is a picture of him with his new fur friend, and a picture of his wife and one of her catches....
Happy Birthday Grizzly Adam Enjoy the day, and thank you for all you do for us!
[MEDIA] Look who has talent!
Not feeling well since last Thursday. Ill like having a GI bug and also the room spinning around. Spent the afternoon in the VA Emergency...
I watched the national tribute in Washington DC on PBS. Brought tears to my eyes.
Looks excellent! Nice balance sitting there with a load on. You did a fantastic job with that rebuild.
[ATTACH][ATTACH] Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day – Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while...
I vote for the "do nothing" keep it watered and fed. Spider plants are indoor air cleaners. The more plant, the more air cleaned. Want more...
So glad that Mama cat has you looking out for her and the kittens. Any number of others would put them in a bag with a rock and toss it off the...
Put in a whole new kitchen in 2015. Floor to ceiling new. All the appliances were Whirlpool SS. Stove is gas. Frig has 4 doors. really like...
Good to hear he is OK. a year is a long time in a dog's life. I'll bet he is wondering why he is excluded from his brothers.
I did read an article on that. I have been using oils in a steamer thing for years. Never knew before it could make animals sick. No symptoms...
I didn't see Jackson in those pictures?
Good, there, that picture answers some questions I had. Glad to see them all together. Very nice fur family.
No more seizures seen. We had my daughter's dog over to visit. The excitement didn't do anything to set on a seizure. The other lab, Molly,...
What about a nice size boulder on the grass near that mailbox. Cars and truck usually try to avoid hitting big rocks.
I don't think we can go buy what is said in consumer reports. Whomever wines and dines that crew get the best review. Sometimes they are so far...
The one that failed for us was a whirlpool. It was replaced with a KitchenAid. The refund came as a store credit which took a couple weeks to...