I can't even imagine driving that trip esp. alone! He is one tough man! I was pleased and honoured to meet him.
As we will also. Very nice to meet folks. My wife commented, " most you guys look alike " I am really impressed with everyone. So much...
I have an idea that it will be there waiting on you for another time! I enjoyed watching you take down that tree. Something I never could do...
That is really special. I would frame that!
They are a lot of fun, (except for litter box time)
be careful. My two himalayans got together and along came kittens, I was planning on selling the kitten to recover the cost of the parents, but...
Hope your old decking wasn't pressure treated wood. Fumes are Toxic! Beautiful ponds
Wow the fun continued! Maybe another time Cindy and I can get a room nearby so we can stay for the evening events. Cindy drove all the way...
Oh man, what a fantastic day. Lots of friends, food, stories, a a few fallen trees. I finally got to meet folks I've known for years on the...
WE are in NH now. Heading toward Gorham. Should be there in about an hour.
Time to get some zzzs so these old bones can get up in the morning and get going. Looking forward to seeing you all. Many thanks to Brian and...
I don't trust popples when they get huge. They are messy and brake off easily. Very heavy trees. Among the softest of the hardwoods.
I've cut back on the "news" by about 75%. They aren't reporting much news that is real. It all sensationalized. They have an agenda that is...
Mine is on right now. Too damp and cool not to.
Both my labs love watermelon. They also love raw sugar peas, cauliflower, carrots, cukes etc. I always need to plan to serve myself twice what...
Did you know that Hannaford offers that same shopping feature, (not the shipping) of curb side pick up? One of my daughter in-laws is a frequent...
Who else gets chills thinking about a trip they need to take to WalMart. Often, those trips are very unpleasant for any number of reasons. It...
My PC Matic license is coming up for renewal. My question, is it worth it? I still get those cyber threats that warn me to call a number to...
So very true. Unless you want to go shopping again, Keep the maintenance up. Stay ahead of it even! Enjoy the splitter of your choice for...
What ever you do, get one and save that back!