you have the best luck with those photo shots. Love seeing the pups together. Thank you for sharing.
Those MRI's are frightening. I have PTSD and had to have an MRI. Being as fat as I am, my body seemed to touch the tube all the way around. I...
Lots of garlic in the garden keeps the critters out. They just don't care for it. I put a lot of garlic in, I do mean a LOT. No bugs and no...
Pete, it said it was basalt. I had to look that up. It is volcanic rock ground up. It oxidizes to that brown color.
I haven't touched a gun since I got out of the service. I don't own one and don't think I ever again will. I have absolutely no issues with...
goodness gracious Pete, you are always up to something. More irons on the fire than I can count. Looks like you are going to be all set for...
x3:thumbs:
pleased for you. Hope you don't lose your pay increase to taxes. 12 % is a fantastic increase.
:headbang:
I don't think the founders had this in mind. Wait till they find out out this can go wrong. It will wind up in the courts where no elections...
Like the new avatar!
That last picture reminds me of Moses with his staff and the tablet with the Commandments. :yes:
ck out avocados for potassium. toast with avocado, bacon bits and egg makes a very nice breakfast. an avocado has 1,067 mg while a banana has...
I tolerate them but not easily. I'll start off feeling ok, have breakfast then take my med knowing full well that in an hour I am going to feel...
you are remembering correctly. I am the one with the faulty memory. I can remember what went on 60 years ago, but have to try hard to remember...
Got it, you have to do what is best for yourself and the misses. Now, I hope you get your generator in. Maybe get one of those that start up on...
Are you getting a new stove, or no stove at all???
I thought your fur friends were very well behaved. Glad to have met you. Good luck with your home building project.
Very glad and impressed that you made the trip and did it without a hitch. Sorry we didn't get to meet Judy, but Lord willing, perhaps another...
Hi, this is Cindy, Larry's better half. First of all, thank you to Brian and Dawn for their hospitality. Not to inflate anyone's ego, one would...