At least you know you are not providing a home for vermin. Around here, we would pile that up and burn it, but most likely that is not practical...
Yes, it has been a week of challenges. Actually the who spring was havoc. Sometimes you sit back and ask yourself just how much you brought on...
I am just setting out seedlings for that today! With the heat coming, they will take off like rockets.
She is better. Has taken her last antibiotic. Maybe the heaves will stop now (doxycycline). She tires easily, but then, it seems everyone our...
I had potted up some of the tomatoes into larger pots so I could gain some time and growth in the solar space. Some of the plants I set out now...
Same here. I am late getting things in, but in my own defense, I've had too much going on all. With my sickness, Cindy's hospitalization, and...
x8! Enjoy your day.
Really like that. There is never enough storage areas. I have way too much "stuff" my son has too much stuff. We are always thinning it out.
Well Seasoned , Brain, you and Dawn sure did a lot to your place since our visit last summer. The gardens, porch, chickens etc. Busy bees! I...
There is a real good chance this won't happen again. The son was sorry, the father is aware it isn't going unnoticed. You want to sell in a few...
I find myself closing my eyes anytime I stop, or am a passenger in the car. I am anxious to take a nap or to go to bed at night.
I think I am at 10mg with that drug. I take it at night. My bp has finally come down with the dosing I am on. I will be around 125/76 on many...
that dog on the porch even looks alot like my Max. :(
I can sympathize with that. Same problem. If I stand still, I need to use my cane to make a three point support or over I go. I usually fall...
I planted lots of garlic in with every plant. I buy the garlic in big bags at Sam's club, then pull the bulbs apart and plant a clove in with...
I feel I was the lucky one to have Max as my friend. Very loyal to a fault. Tonight, I feel like the grim reaper. I can rationalize the whole...
Very sad day here. Max was sick all night. He hasn't been well since the thing with the flea collar. I don't want to go into details. My watery...
Type of wood also comes into play. I almost bit the dust cutting a good size white birch that split and kicked back half way through the cut....
wow, those kitties have grown so fast. Larger than our kits at that age. Good that you rescued them from becoming feral. So very hard to...
And now you can understand why we ended up keeping the kittens, but had all of them and the parents neutered. You just get so attached. Once...