Your insurer is only going to be concerned that you modified the insured property correctly. I think they will deal only with you and hold you...
Happy Birthday x3, be well and have fun!
Nice pictures, no noted problem loading them. You said a pond, but what I saw was a field of grass. ? a marsh.
yes, 6 months and one day down south, then the rest up here.! :rofl: :lol:
Me too, can't help myself. Just an old fool.
Hate most bugs. Esp. those that bite me or want to eat my plants. I have been fighting them off with natural things like garlic and other herbs....
I'll like it a whole lot better when the railings are on. I have had too many friends fall off unfinished decks. That is one huge deck. You...
OR? [ATTACH]
No heaves today, but still has to rush to the throne. Eating better. Blood sugars still running high around 180. No change in RX
I still get some packages from Amazon via UPS which are not third party.
Thanks Dave, I too think that is normally the fix needed. I am glad the home owner looked into the install. If he shows the insurance, they may...
What! you didn't want to go with them? Honestly, I would go picking if I could go picking, but that is not realistic anymore. Now I just go to...
I love that really neat look you have there. But it won't be long before you have that area filled with something. We can't help it!
I would tell you to go out and do yard work in a speedo, :bug:but not sure how that would help/hurt your case. I don't think I could live so...
Dave, you will come to hate yourself if you use hay. Straw is much better. Hay is full of seeds and it will be years before you rid the ground...
Oh man, you sure hit the nail on the head. So glad to be away from that. But also remember the solution. It is good to be in a new place where...
You move right along. I seldom ever go over 65 mph. Cindy will go as fast as she can get away without my complaining. If I am not in any time...
Bet you have most of it ordered already. That's a lot of wood to process.
I think that rabbit knows he isn't on your menu.
couple of options there that won't break the piggy bank.