It seems many of you have cats that are not cooperating. If your cat doesn't tolerate dusting or vinegar well, there was talk in my childhood...
That's just crazy. Can't drink beer? Not for me.
A friend has a shop with 2-12x12 doors. I have suggested many times that he insulate them like this^ with foam/spray foam. He is hard-headed, just...
I wonder why other companies don't copy WS air wash technology? Clean glass +the best looking secondaries and from cat or hybrid stoves.
Record low for my area was -24 in 1899. That would have been hard to deal with before insulation was invented.
Bogydave brought up a good point in another thread. The coldest Outdoor Air Temp I've endured is only about -6F. To me that's COLD. ETA: And...
I have something to add to the blower thread. I don't want to have to depend on one (my opinion of most inserts) and I don't need or want one. But...
:rofl: :lol: