I'm a file guy. With a file, I can do anything from a touch-up to rock damage. Just how I was raised..... But, for honing I bet the dremel works...
I'm too tight for that also.
Cross stack your wood only on the ends, then straight stack for the rest? I stack in the field in between standing trees. Cross stack for the...
I've got no furnace. Luckily it's rarely below zero, but regardless it's wood vs. mother nature. If I'm home I'll reload as often as necessary, if...
:eek:o_O:rofl: :lol:
+1
When I noticed Scotty was gone from another forum, I googled "Scotty Overkill" Only took a couple of min to find him, so it ain't all bad. Glad to...
colin can you describe the house better? 1200 sqft total or per floor? Original windows? How much insulation if any?
It's more like a smear. She wiped most of it up while it was still hot.
You could pull the stove out 7/8 and run the pipe slightly out of plumb.
I type at the speed of smell:D
Parallel I've tested both ways and not seen much difference on the same piece of wood, but parallel is the correct way.
Too lean. Hear how it screams and sounds nice and smooth? Richen it up until it starts to miss, that miss is 4 stroking. Once it is tuned right,...
At 2 cuft, I don't think so. Many have a hard time getting an overnight burn.
My wife spilt wax on our hearth, don't ask:rolleyes: Propane torch and burn it off? At least heat it up and then clean it with a rag?
PE 's have impressive burn times. If I were to switch to a re-burner, it would be a T-5.
Yeah, that's not my idea of fun.
^:rofl: :lol:^
To be clear, I'm not calling your friend a crackhead. He was the one doing the funding.
Paris Hilton "Thats Hot"!