Thanks MM
I whack the wife and kids with them. For as long as I can get away with it.......
The first and second pics didn't look too good. But at 1/2-3/4 coffee can from 7 cord of 1-2 y/o wood, I'd say you were doing fine. I burn at...
I like it, just a little underwhelmed after owning a (stock at the time) 290 and an MM'ed Echo cs-510 (50cc). All three have 20" bars and sharp...
That was Oldhippie's FV, I thought the same. The KS is our only real source of heat. It was -2F and windy recently, I can't have the KS tied up...
Same here. I like my 036 but the Echo is my go to saw. Not quiet as powerful but much lighter.
I've never heated this house with anything but wood, but I'm probably only saving ~$500 a year with "free" wood. Electric is CHEAP here and I...
:thumbs: The cold must be bringing them in.
Autotune (husq)on the 545- good or bad, he isn't going to like the sound of that. Intellicarb-(stihl) is that mechanical or electronic?
A quick search shows no 261s locally. 261 c-q msrp is $670-690. Husq website has no msrp for 550xp, 346xp-g is $600. 545 is $470. cs-500p is $470.
MasterMech, do you have any Echo experience?
I forgot about the 550xp, it doesn't seen to get the attention of the 346xp but also looks good on paper. Not much Dolmar support in this area.
A friend has a ms290. He likes it, it his his first non-homeowner saw and the biggest cc saw that he has ran. He likes the power but he has back...
It always takes awhile for a new look to grow on me. The IS is growing on me. I like the darker color and would like to see an all black IS. Not...
Yep, I had missed something. Got it.
Hot dry summers also help a lot. As usual, my dog needed Frontlined on a regular basis this summer or he would get covered in ticks. By Aug we...
Colder winters = fewer insects the following summer for me. It never gets them all, but it definitely helps.
Maybe I missed something:confused: Why was the well pump running continuously? Frozen pipes or not, it should have built up to pressure and cut off.?
I didn't want to highjack the 30 thread so..... how about the Ideal Steel? Seems like a good fit for you and gives cat control at low(er) price....
I've got one that is surprisingly very accurate, IR verified.