The muffler had been gutted, a hollow can, no screen, empty. But the exhaust port hadn't been modified. I opened that up to let it breath better....
Jutul seems so foreign to me. I have a good local dealer and they are a premium brand. Maybe it's the brand name, I can't figure it out.
MM, I honestly appreciate the offer. That is quiet the offer. I'm not a true mechanic but I've rebuilt a two V8's under the shade tree with...
Have we derailed devilsbrew's thread? If so, sorry.
Personally, in the end the stove has to do the job it was bought for effectively. If it can do that and look good affordably.....bonus.
B-BAR types faster
Get a PH, fire power and beauty.
ETA: I just "liked" another entire post, but it was getting out of hand. Good call mods.
I've never "liked" an entire thread before. Good comments. Good point. Good thread. Good bunch of people.
I did the compression test :( 110 lbs. Cold saw WOT. Then I thought , this saw hasn't been started for 9? months. Maybe its a dry cylinder....
This is the first year I've burned more than 1 y/o css oak. I haven't top covered, but in my climate, I can see that I need to top cover. 3 year...
He said it had a new piston kit, no new cylinder. I asked. I removed the muffler before buying to inspect the piston, it looked new, this is when...
Send the standing ice and tomorrows thunderstorms also.
I just showed my wife some IS pics. She really likes the looks of it and already had a color scheme picked out and her favorite steel accents. She...
Most of the IS is customizable enough to suit me fine. But I don't like the large rectangular plain door (with the hinges on the WRONG side)....
Sorry Pete, thanks for cleaning it up.
This story was on our local news: Local man dies from "ATOMIC WEDGIE" Here's a CBS link...
Specs show the 036 has about 20% more power, makes sense. When I can I'll retest to verify the numbers.
I burn my uglies on days when I'm going to be home to deal with it or mild weather. I can usually only get two at a time in the KS. They have to...
Yes we they do!