I didn't look. I thought all oem 036 jugs where drilled and tapped for a decomp, and the non pro models had a plug in the hole.
[IMG]
I expected to see a plug where the decomp button goes on the pro model. Is this an aftermarket jug? [ATTACH]
Good point Dave. Many Americans are spoiled and lazy, heck it's been proven that you don't have to work in America these days, "someone" will...
You do it your way, I'll do it mine:rofl: :lol:
I've been considering doing this^. I called WS and they said although they drill many hole in stoves during testing, they couldn't recommend it to...
O-rings looked good. Also tried a second comp tester, it- 90 lbs:confused:. We cut wood all day yesterday with all four saws that were tested,...
Both friends and I cut wood yesterday, had a great time. The CS-510 and the 350 were too close to call in cut speed. Both are good little saws. We...
[ATTACH]
More testing: All tested saws run perfect and were tested cold at WOT. 036-110 lbs Echo cs510-120 lbs Friend's (good) old Husq 350-110 lbs...
TD, do you have a high temp indicator on your stove top thermometer? If not, it's easy to make one out of a paperclip. It lets you know what the...
My cat gets green. Not that green, but green. WS advised that it wasn't an issue. Vinegar bath took the green right off mine.
It tunes perfectly. Idles and runs perfect. Cuts perfect, just not as fast as I had expected. As far as the sellers honesty, if he were going to...
It's all about the climate. Some do better top covered. Some can get by without. But keeping water off wood that you want to dry can't hurt.
I've looked through the exhaust port, looks perfect.
This thread is a little slow, so how about your opinion of Echo? I think we all agree that Stihl and Husq make good saws.
I didn't check my other saws. It was a NIB cheap comp tester with a schrader. It did hold the comp until I pressed the schrader. I have access to...
True, but I buy other foriegn products without worry.
If you want my junk parts, I'll send them to you. Would you like my Poulan Wild Thang also?:rofl: :lol: I can't complain, it's been very good to me.:)
I don't devil into the unknown without lots of research. Obviously you know more about it and would likely spot the problem form a mile off and...