Umm...That is getting out of control!
x 3!
If the water out weighed the wood it would be more than 100% MC?
Well, I just noticed I spelled notch wrong about 50 times. My poor spelling gets worse with the years.:(
Now imagine getting enough uglies in a 1.4 cuft stove to get a 10 hr burn. It ain't easy. That's why I burn most on warmer nights or days I'm...
Selling at $350 a cord, if a person could average a cord a day Mon-Fri they'd make $91,000 a year. Not too bad. Here it's $120 a cord for oak.
Yeah, it could have went bad and really should have been roped.
[ATTACH]
ETA: If the tree wasn't so balanced it would have pinched the bar during the knotching cuts. Thats why I cut it today with the wind in my favor....
Knotching 1/3 of the depth of the tree is usually what I do. I intended to knotch this one 1/2 of the way to help off balance it in the direction...
Nice score
No one in the family is allergic so Im not worried about it growing back. All the wood is headed to the stacks.
MC is 16-19% on all the larger pieces tested. [ATTACH]
Luckily I'm not allergic to it..
A new shop is going on the concrete slab. Another reason to get this done now. [ATTACH]I should have taken the stump pic before I leveled off the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My splitting and stacking area.
Knotched it too deep trying to get the top and bottom cuts of the knotch to meet. Pic was taken after I cut the hinge splinters off the stump....
This is a walkout basement well house thats about 50 years old. The block wall in the basement is cracking, being pushed in by the root ball of a...
I do the same.
Todd I was referring to replacing the center stone if I botched the drilling install. I assume it's cemented in the cast frame? On a reload, when...