+1 They are tough, have to be to take railway and highway transport.
What is the Husq equivalent?
My truck is a 2001 Cummins 3/4 ton 4x4 quad cab 6 speed. GCWR-20K
Total weight-truck+trailer. Dodge wouldn't have sanctioned it any more than DOT.
I built the forks to unload a gooseneck load of Petra Stone and brick, plus moving it around on the job site. But I knew there would be soooo many...
Corrected above 25.2 K...........not that DOT would be see any less $$$ in their eyes.
I forgot about OSHA. Used to have bad dreams about them too.
I see 1 ton trucks grossing 30K almost daily. Not saying it's safe but can't remember any wrecking locally. I've never hit 30K on my 3/4 ton but...
Homemade:cool: It's built out of 2x4x1/4 tubing and the forks are axle shafts I've broken in my rock crawlers. The bucket is removed to install...
Yanmar 1720D- 17 pto hp 3 cylinder diesel, 3 speed + reverse gear driven "shuttle" power shift, 4 speed transfer case (with a crawl gear that is...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Also, sub out what you can't handle to a trustworthy crew at a decent price. Develop a working relationship that helps both crews.
GOOD insurance of course, that's been covered. I had a framing crew for some years. Back during the housing boom when the economy was good...
Pure speculation here: Shielding is cheap and very easy for the manufacturer to add to a steel stove. I bet it has tight rear clearances and ember...
Yes, original vp44 that was starved for fuel for an unknow number of miles due to a very weak lift pump. Banks Power Pack on it since 78K miles,...
6.0 Powerstroke- 2003-2008 JMHO
I have an 01 Cummins that has been great for 225,000 (low) miles. If I had to get a different diesel, it would probably be an old 12 valve...
I have one of these from Lowes, it and the WS Condar are very accurate. IR verified. [IMG]
[media]
Ive been felling trees for 23 years. As Mr Whoopee said, I learned it wrong and have had a hard time letting go of bad habbits. I just watched a 9...