Due to some unexpected expenses this week,I'll have to wait a while before ordering a couple Orange XL shirts.But will definitely be getting them...
That wee 110 looks like the late 80's Eager Beaver 2.0 top handle Mac brother gave me last March.Just a few years older.Tore it all down,cleaned...
:thumbs: :cheers: HOT DAMM!!!!
Nice lookin' Shagbark on the right of the 1st pic. :grizz::chef::pete:
Down without any injury or damage,even though it was off a wee bit. Looks good to me.We all get a surprise once in a while,trees & wood tend to...
Now that's cool I don't care what anyone says.....
Oak Wilt has been in Iowa for close to 20 years.Some years the amount of die-off are worse than others,dont think there's many counties that...
It dont add that much weight...just a few scant ounces,and increases the power.I wouldn't be without the high top HP filter on the 288XPW......
2 bones left from that full slab on Saturday evening....dinner tonight. :drool:
Just ordered mine.....:thumbs::saw:
1994 Poulan 475 - 77cc 12,500RPM, screamer,bought new from local dealer.Rebadged Jonsered 2077 -Partner 7700.My first milling saw.Sold it to buyer...
Record crop of acorns,apples,black walnuts last year,hickory nuts pretty good too,best year since 2008 for them.So this year should be much...
I use stuff like that every day in winter,burn a little even when not needing it just to keep the pile under control.Since I'm always getting more...
:thumbs:
o_O
That looks just like the 28" to 36" White Oak my tree service contact dropped off last December....Inspite of a fair amount of blue stain in...