Let me rephrase - The biggest Bur Oak I ever seen that was CUT DOWN. Have seen several still standing that were bigger (some within a mile or less...
If anything would be a test for the Mac 125C,this stuff might be.....I do know that White Oak 30" to 36" diameter last December & January was no...
About 3 blocks east & 5 blocks north,cut down in past 2-3 days,across the driveway in pieces.A vacant duplex with a realtor's for sale sign on the...
Maybe if the whole entire university was against us. Thought I was wrong once,turns out I was mistaken.
Only been up about 45 feet in a tree,but have been anywhere from 250 to 400 feet + up on scaffolding or top decks of various office towers...
My guess it was a topped for a tail spar - Have the pulley & cables up in a tall very sturdy tree for yarding the trunks down the mountain or up...
I plead the fifth......:whistle:
The fact that their place is roughly 60 miles west of metro area,about 7 miles from nearest small town & out in the sticks on a not very well...
Did some long overdue mowing at parents acreage today...open area near western property line.Guessing maybe 1/3rd acre for it all roughly. Should...
He should have to pay someone a minimum of $50 just to haul away his garbage.
I dug through my junk pile of scrap treated 2 x 4's & 2 x 6's (dumpster finds from jobsite I was working at some years previous) one day & built...
And the rest....
Finished hauling rest of it in today,2 more loads.Much cooler than 12 days earlier - 68 degrees in early afternoon.Forecast calls for 75-80 rest...
It depends on several things - how big are the pieces & how long the wood was dead before cutting.In a good spot with plenty of sun/wind that can...
WOW o_O :saw: :dex::thumbs:
Yup I was taught years ago always listen to the sound a cut off wheel or grinding wheel makes before you install it.And even if one's had a minor...
That pile needs a book of matches & a gallon of diesel :rofl: :lol: I pass on those deals also,wont be digging through the brush unless its...
I'd love to go but work has been much slower than same time last year,plus its short notice also.Still getting things done around the homestead...
That's why for work I wear old t shirts that wont hurt getting tears or oil/mud stains on them.Once they're pretty beat up,I use them for cleaning...
Ordered mine Thursday morning,amount of $23.80 was deducted from bank debit card Friday morning.