Propane is for farmers drying corn,not cooking my food. Natural wood all the way,very rarely do I toss in a handful of briquettes also.Always...
Normally the only way I will eat broccoli is chopped up fine in this certain salad mix that also has kale,brussel sprouts,chicory,cabbage,pumpkin...
You know it.Beef prices are unreal now only time I get any are with certain specials which is rare.Pork isn't too bad yet but had gone up a bit...
Iowa Chops marinated just 3 hrs in the fridge - Gino's Restaurant Italian Dressing (Local 50 yr old legendary steakhouse/Italian joint on north...
WOW that looks awesome!! Is that hearth limestone or travertine? I cant really zoom in very good where I'm at unfortunately.
Sounds like when all the acorns & hickory nuts hit the roof on parents little house.They put a standing seam metal roof on it in 2007,the noise is...
Great lookin' stuff there.
Not exactly sure of its botanical classification,only cut a small amount.Do know its in between Silver Maple & Sugar Maple far as...
Now that's cool. How soon does she want to sell it? Kinda short on extra cash now for a few days,but if someone else grabs it first no problem.
LOL I'm not a big guy by any means,barely 170 lbs.But stubborn, determined & don't give up easily.I have nothing but respect for the now old...
Because Poulan Pro is the name used for the North America market when Electrolux took over Pioneer/Partner Saws in the late 80's.Pioneer Saws,a...
Some might think that having access to & cutting dead Oak (About 70% Red/Black) every year for 30+ years would make me sick of it. Not in the...
Depending on what big stuff (28" or more) I have at the time,normally use it for roughing out large slabs/blocks for woodworking,woodturning. I...
Saw King in Canyonville,OR. Called ''hadstones'' for the no longer in business California company that custom built these extra large aftermarket...
Last night.... small bacon wrapped sirloin,mushrooms/onions,local sweet corn on the cob & ice cold Coors. Was too hungry/thirsty to take any pics...
Anyone who could bend these I'll gladly admit my inferiority.
Every 3-4 sharpenings I just give the rakers 3 strokes with a small flat file.A bit heavy for softer woods,not as much for White Oak,Honey...
After a very nice & cool early part of last week,temps started rising on Friday. Mid 80's since then,92 tomorrow,may see 95 on Tuesday.Way too...
Gonna have to look through my past issues of the mag for that. Would be quicker to just print that link though. Hey I'm old-school,most have...
Thanks.Its nice stuff when it dries properly.I still have some Red Elm left from the first big tree I milled in fall 1993.... o_O :cool:Probably...