Not all Stihl's are the same & Poulan's made before the late '90's are a whole different saw than the ones sold today.. [media]....
I'd go 30-40 miles one way if it was extra nice.The 2100CD & 288XPW could always use a little brother.
I wouldn't be without the wee Echo top handle - my first saw,Christmas gift from parental units in 1981.Will set in the shed for 3-4 months at a...
It just depends what your needs,interests & work habits are. For some people a saw no bigger than 50cc will do everything they need.For others...
Pretty stuff cool there Smokin'. I already have the IPL for the 33.35,etc series in your 2nd pic however.Dont need the other ones yet. I said...
Good lookin' stuff there.
Steel toed boots always (worn them since I was 17,many years before it was mandatory on most commercial construction jobs),safety glasses either...
Walmart,2 local grocery chains,1 statewide chain,ALDI.Occasionally Sam's Club & Costco. I watch all the ads each week,its all mix & match but...
Good lookin' wood,too bad about the building though.
Down. Less RPM's than direct drive saws but have way more torque & are pretty much unstoppable in the bigger stuff.... McCulloch made several...
Great find there.Even as hot/humid as some days are when cutting this time of year it makes me smile when I stop & think how good that stuff will...
Looks great as always,Woody. I hope to get out Monday & finish bucking & get a start on splitting/stacking all that Hickory/Red Elm that's been...
That's cool as chit,anyone who says differently we'll just ignore them..... :smoke:
Myrtle Creek Saw Shop,Canyonville,OR 1-541-863-5387 Ask for Rich,he should have whatever you need.He's not just an old Mac guy ya know. :saw: I...
Post Office. And they didn't eff it up either,much to my surprise :rofl: :lol:
Oh my!! :drool: :yes::grizz::dex:
Great looking shed.
Mine just arrived this morning,XL in Forest Green
Good lookin' old beast there....Even though I'm more partial to yellow/black :saw:
Monday afternoon,mostly Black Cherry/Apple,few pieces of old dead Bur Oak branches.