I plead the fifth......:whistle: :emb:
Great lookin' stuff there. I have not quite 4 p/u loads of Silver that should be ready around early December or so...Will start the season by...
The last C is always silent.Most people that don't know any better pronounce it Muhcullock,instead of Muhculluh. Had some left in PayPal...
I'd fire up that 441 at midnight to let her know who's boss. :saw:
And I just found out that the 36" bar will fit all my other big Macs also,like I hoped... :saw: Save me some wall/shelf space & lots of cash in...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/McCulloch-1-80-Gear-Drive-chainsaw-W-kart-motor-runs-/161376681706?ViewItem=&item=161376681706&nma=true&si=5TGc9mPqwUPawq61...
Sounds like what I did almost 25 yrs ago...:rofl: :lol:
LOL right on....I still enjoy my beer,bacon & a few other things but eat lots of healthier things in addition.Its all about moderation now,smaller...
:rofl: :lol:damm........
One more benefit - On Monday I start at a new project with a different company.Yesterday had do the pre-employment physical/drug screen along...
Hot damm!!!! :yes::saw::dex:
I get tons of kindling every year from various sources. Scrap softwood construction lumber from jobsite dumpsters I'm working at,slivers etc from...
Vintage muscle is where its at!!! :saw::yes::dex::rootintootin: no no no keep that 051 until you have a full set & sell one of the extra 075's ;)
Me at 2012 Iowa State Fair - Breakfast of Champions - Bacon Corndog (crumbled bacon in the cornmeal batter) & Millstream Rootbeer from Millstream...
That reminds me....Just 9 days until I can have one of those double bacon corn dogs at the Iowa State Fair!!! :drool: :yes: Bacon cheeseburger...
And the rest...........Pic 39 is about 2 big cart loads that will be hauled in soon.
Getting caught up now finally. Found this 8" Shagbark yesterday,in addition to the 9" & 12" White Elms already planned for removal.Finished mowing...
Looks great. Mine isn't portable.Close to 100 pounds empty,it stays in 1 spot....;)
Did you say Barney Fife? ;) Yup,this Don Knotts,in 1961 alright [media]
I haven't set foot in any gym since I was 16....Sure I like my beer in moderation:cheers: & still have a decent appetite most days (eat much less...