Glad that it was such an easy fix for you. I had made a post on my stove where I tinkered with the air lever, and it didn't take much cutting the...
If you can't back a trailer up, you have no business pulling one. It's not rocket science.
I think these little stoves are neat though. I wonder how they arrived at their clearance specs for the little guy?
But that's $450 Canadian pesos, so more like $50 for you guys.
That's impossible! :rofl: :lol: Just kidding. If it stalls, you went too far.:D
I might add that I agree with yooperdave. Too many people talk or think in absolutes, and think the way their stove runs or acts, is factual or...
It sounds to me like there could be some room to throttle it back or limit the air. Marginal wood should be harder to make the stove take off like...
I actually burn all that in moderate amounts in the stove, more so in the week before cleaning. Less to cart off in spring.
Super warm weather for these parts in Feb., -2 C (28 F?) and loving it. Draft is sluggish due to short stack and warm temps. But hey, I don't need...
Not sure how this happened, but it could have been worse! [MEDIA]
In my mind, this is just the difference between convection heat and radiant heat. It's the same btu's, just input/output differently. Using a...
Started the day off with a kindling fire, followed by 3 small splits. That was 5 hours ago. Temp inside went past 80, so I opened the window a...
I think you wrecked your mug of beer there.:eek:
It's almost starting to feel like hell froze over or someone is playing a bad joke on me. When I'm sitting here watching guys in Ontario with way...
No matter how cheap furnace oil gets, I'll continue burning as if it was expensive. Wood heat feels warmer, and the exercise doesn't hurt either!...
We have two days of cold, then a whole bunch of -10 to -15 C coming up. Not as balmy as your weather, but I'll take it.
Woke up to -31 c , -37 c with the wind chill. This little stove sure gets up and goes with the cold!
I might just try that for S&G's just to see what my little wood reactor is burning in a day. You guys will be the first to know.
He's from the warm part of Canada.:rofl: :lol: I kid I kid. Must be a little north of "Trawno"
Is D shaped not an option? Frankly, I'm disappointed.:D My wood consists of lots of half splits, but mostly triangles.