Hey guys, just looking for your thoughts on how far to go looking for wood, until it no longer makes sense to go that far. In my situation, I...
I'm like the smarter version of Forrest Gump.
You take that back! I've had great luck with poplar, but yes, you do need to feed the stove more often. That's where cutting back the air asap...
Angle grinder with a cut off wheel/disc? The tank may smell like diesel forever though.
The famous glock brass does indeed have a belly as you say. I've been involved in discussions about it on other forums. If a guy looks not very...
Oops double tap.
You forgot the decimal.:D
I asked.....he said Canadian money isn't really "money" and hung up.:eek: (yeah, not really)
These things take time.:rofl: :lol: Would be a heck of a concept though for a small gift shop book. A paragraph or two per page of something...
Well, this is my second season on the path to enlightenment, learning " The Way of The Stove" if you will.:fire: I am at one with my inner fire...
It's hard to say what the relationship between the temp difference (inside/outside) and draft strength is, as I'm not sure it's linear. It is...
Fire. ^^ This guy is doing it wrong.:D
Absolutely hate you guys.:rofl: :lol: It's super warm for here right now, a balmy 14 F.
I think I've offered good thoughts on draft here, and in other posts. This is about what I'd expect from her in return. We now return to your...
I've never delved into stack velocity or it's relationship to draft. I suppose (s.w.a.g.) all things equal, a 15 foot chimney would draft...
So, when the word efficiency comes up, is it only a measure of thermal efficiency (put in this much wood, get X amount of heat) and not emissions?...
Totally agree. While a shorter stack is indeed harder to get up to temp in warmer weather ( but it's not a race) compared to a taller stack, once...
I guess I never had the misfortune to pull a trailer I could not see. That would be a good use for the auto back upper.:D Backing doubles isn't...
I'm not sure what backing a four wheeled wagon has to do with the discussion? I've drove truck for some years, at first pulling a pup trailer...
Temp dropped off again here, about -13 C (1o? F), and yet, with this clear blue sky, we have incredible solar gain today. Having a hard time...