What kind of breed is your helper? The brown one. I hate to throw around the word cute, but I love wrinkles/wrinkle face on a dawg!
Thanks for getting that pic up, I can't get my pic to jump from phone to forum today. Uhhhhhh.....apparently I lied, it's there now....
There's a powder hopper and discs with various charge size holes. You'll need an extension to hold the powder hopper up higher so it can rotate...
I think a lot of people keep the back end of the tank slightly lower, so any water will settle at the rear bottom. I know that's not what you're...
Just walking out the door, I can talk you through it all when I get back.:)
Darn near throwing a layer of mulch there, holy she goes!
How is birch for splitting in warm weather? Nice load btw
If he's on a budget, he could get the dinky $40 Lee single stage press and use that. As long as a guy isn't ham fisted it will work fine.
I would stay away from Trail boss for this application, as while it is a fluffy/bulky powder, it is also low velocity and yet higher pressure than...
You woulda got there in a hurry. Even those 20 lb'er tanks with the valve cracked open when empty, and turned upside down for a week, still...
I'm sure if you look hard enough on the various gun/reloading forums, you will find the definitive answer. I haven't reloaded black powder in a...
I might add that the birch would be on gov't land, and green, so I'll need a $5? permit. No idea on the ease of removal. I'm kinda spoiled that...
I mentioned the skip tooth chain idea in post #3, but I was kidding. :saw: Now maybe not....squeeze that last dying breath out of it just for fun....
There was never any line on the top plate of my chain.:(
Thanks for all the input guys. Glad to know it's not a fools errand to travel some distance. I don't know anyone who has a trailer that would fit...
I've heard of that treatment stuff too. Algeacide? of some sort if I recall. On the flip side of the old furnace oil, we got some/horse traded...
I didn't realize you could let them go that far lol. Poor mans skip tooth chain.
I had a look at kijiji (like craigs list) and some of the prices on firewood are insane!! I'm not sure if the guy asking $340 cord for birch is on...
Is there a right answer? How far do you run a chain before it's considered garbage? The original low kickback chain that came with my saw has...
I guess one part of the equation is roads. For the poplar and pine, I'm either in field or road allowance and grid. A lot easier to load up a...