The air filter was too clean for him not to have blown it out. I'm sure I popped the top when he first had problems, and wondered if I should...
No gross pics to share, as I typed the post and walked out the door to blast it with the air comp. But it wasn't as bad as I remembered. I think...
Hey guys, just a funny story and a question. My father killed (disabled?) his little Stihl 170 chainsaw cutting tree roots in a trench last year....
I have a tote that's 18" x 24" x 18" heaping, plus a milk crate full. It sits there and doesn't bother anyone.
Seems like a neat concept. If they don't burn down your home.
Welcome to the circus RuggedMade. So, these shirts we're talking about come in Canadian sizes too?:drunk:
I'm not sure what I'm missing, spell it out? You're mixing work time with personal time are you not? How much money do you lose per hour taking...
I will live forever then.
But then one can argue the other side of the coin, that if one is to apply monetary value/equipment costs to personal activities such as wood...
I had a S&W 38 Special revolver, 1905 model 4th change? (like a victory) and it seemed like the timing was just a hair behind with the cylinder...
http://i.imgur.com/8ZazvBM.jpg
Har har! Yes in fact I do need a bigger saw but the mighty mouse sure tries hard.
Even with my peasant wood, I'm faring pretty well. It's a combination of saving $$ on furnace oil, self reliance, exercise for that lumberjack...
Holy moly!
Yeah, if it's one of those goofy oblong tanks that everyone with an oil furnace has , about 5 foot long, 18-20" wide, 4 foot high they supposedly...
If that's the tank I'm thinking of, there must be 40-50 gallons of furnace oil in there!
Embrace the cold.:shiver:
I watched a few videos on youtube where they had the PS3 chain, and it seems to pull itself along pretty good compared to regular chain.
To keep with the theme of the thread, could this saw be ported...?
It sounds like the bottom line is a no go on this exercise. 3-4% cutting speed could be lost or gained just on chain sharpness alone I'm sure....