As for availability, I don't think I'll walk into a shop and buy one up here, they seem to be non existent. The places down there in the US that...
How do they compare to factory ammo for accuracy in your guns? I've usually had an easy time equaling or besting factory ammo unless I'm going off...
Here Here! for poplar!:saw:
I watched Beachcombers as a kid, so I know how this story ends.:rofl: :lol:
You're probably right about the amount. I'm just used to my Husky slobbering pretty good lol.
Bar was cleaned off/out and oil is getting there, just very stingy. That's also when I noticed the strange blue discolorations inside the channel...
Curious if any FHC members have any experience with the smaller caliber muzzle loader rifles? Here's a few. Traditions™ Crockett Squirrel Rifle...
Didn't even make a fire this morning.:( Hard to brag about cold weather when there is none lol. Actually been a mild year for us here though....
That's where I'd be worried about a bad batch of fuel oil on delivery, with the canister being so small. Good to know I've had it wrong for 12...
Do you have a ballpark idea how much water you end up with in the course of a year? Have you ever changed the canister filter and had any...
This is for an outside tank, but it's hardly remarkable, as I'm not the only one to do this. I'd hazard a guess that in cold temps/outdoor tanks,...
I tried Kevin's trick blowing the sprocket back n forth with the air comp, and it must have worked for the most part. I can't tell if it was...
Not burning anything since the start up fire this morning. Temp is 80 in here, so I cracked the window. Tinkering with dads chainsaw outside in a...
There was some cooties in the oil tank that came out in the flush, but I won't know if it mattered or not until I go spin the sprocket with the...
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/b9/b9bbc3b6c9bfc3302e08e55868bf784cbbedc8db3c9af1bddefe78b867d20821.jpg
Oh jeez, he's getting up there and not so good a memory. Very sharp, but forgetful. I have a video of it running that's going to youtube. It's a...
Thanks for the oiler tip, I'll definitely try that. As for cleaning, it was a general "blow all the crap off so when it comes apart there's no...
So...I had gave the saw a quick air compressor clean yesterday, and took it out to diagnose the problem today. Starts, idles, and runs fine.:eek:...
Dad pulled the screen out when he got it. Must be an old guy thing?:D I'm just out the door to confirm it runs like it did. I don't think the saw...
Well that's just what the doctor ordered. Thank you.