I like to fall and buck my wood right where it lay, and leave most of the work and mess behind me in the bush. If it's a push down pile that other...
I can't recall when we shut down last year. It will get to a point where it almost doesn't make sense to make a fire, solar gains as mentioned...
Apparently some in Sask change right near the border city of Lloydminster, and again on the far east near the Manitoba border too. Creighton/Flin...
Our clocks stay the same in Saskatchewan year round.:thumbs:
AK's and their variants are prohibited up here, so I'm going to say AR for me.
That's really odd. *cue Twilight Zone music*
Broke the daytime record today around here, +8 C, that's like 46 American.:rofl: :lol: There's wind, but it was pretty nice for chimney cleaning...
Affectionately referred to as ThunderDuds around here. I found they shoot alright, but never had so many ftf in my life.
I've used 6.5x55mm Swede and 7.62x39mm Prvi ammunition before and it worked fine. The brass seems to be extra strong though, and a few flash...
I suppose it's about the same as any wild game preparation then. Good to know in case I get one. I would have tried anyways.:grizz:
It's almost like it's a torture test or something that they're doing on purpose.
I think so. Also, company trucks go faster in all gears, especially reverse.:D
Apparently the wild boar numbers are slowly creeping up here in various locations. How are they for table fare?
Are all seasons of Justified on Netflix yet? I thought that was not too bad of a series.
Morning kindling fire, and a restart in the evening is how it's looking. No way to creep the fire along.....just above freezing here.
No clue how I even got here, but man o man, some people like to abuse their equipment! [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
It depends who you ask! Around here they just call it white poplar, but some call it quaking or trembling aspen. Apparently there's black poplar...
Well guys, turns out there's a place in Saskatchewan that doesn't stock them, but can get them from their distributor. A touch on the costly side...
Others have said TOTW sends stuff north of the border, but this particular rifle isn't listed on their site that I can see.
Do yourself a favor, and play around with a few different charges to see what you come up with. Different firearms seem to like different loads...