If I made it through the day without coffee, it means someone is planning my funeral.
I have an H&R in 357 Mag with oodles of free bore too.
Which rifle is this with too much free bore? H&R?
Thanks for much amusement guys.:D
I plan on a bunch more off hand shooting (hunting rifles/rimfire) this year. I'm guilty of benching more than I should, but the real magic is to...
I thought he was gonna whack himself in the shin/ankle a bunch of times lol. Sure pulled through that wood like a mule though.
double tap? whoops
Before I throw blame, it could have been an honest mistake at a 3 gun shoot or something to that effect. All I know, is one day it was gone lol
They work well until it goes mia at the range.
The other side of the coin to the thread wildwest has posted. Anyones parents have a totally uncool car when they were young? I bring mention...
That one was creepy. Good, but creepy.
On a lighter note, would the audio from the video make a great phone ring tone or what?
I don't understand why someone would want to be so close to a Tannerite explosion. If you can't hit it standing further away than 40-50 feet, you...
Just an update on my super cruise mod. After a good while of running the stove like this, I'd call it a success. While I don't run around with a...
I use the torch once in awhile, but mostly fire starters for a light and walk away affair, so to speak.
Oh my.....a few thoughts on this video. 1) This video would be a great drinking game. Take a shot every time you hear the expression "Uhh"...
Sometimes you don't have to go far for the weather to improve that's for sure. Saskatoon is about 70 miles south of here, and their temps are...
I wish we had a decent growing season here.:( Looks like we're 2a. Understanding cold-hardiness and hardiness zones
Get that smokepole out there!:D
What kind of powder charge and projectile do you use?