I'm gonna guess 1.5 cubic foot on a warm day, and 2.5+ on a cold day for an 18 hour run. You ever see an Englander 17 firebox?:(
I believe her name is Fiora Cutler. I don't know anything about her music, but I like her voice in this song.
For the old timers :D haha. This song was out a year before I joined the world. [MEDIA] [MEDIA] My musical tastes are all over the map.
[MEDIA]
First off, welcome to the mix.:) Have you tried searching youtube for any videos yet? Sometimes a guy will have the same saw as you, and have a...
Had one of those hanging around in one area I cut. Funny thing was, I cut, fueled up, cut and fueled up before he let me know he was there....
I have the original chain that came with the saw (low kick back safety chain), and a big boy chain in a box. When the cutting teeth on the...
I'm not on FB very much, but I've heard the same thing. A lot of them can disappear for all I care, just seems to be the same guys trying to sell...